March-April

This happened:



Streetsblog has been ignoring this story for a long time, but I am glad they picked it up.




Kudos to Time's Up for putting together the footage and getting it out there. Kudos to all Critical Mass participants who still dare to ride.

But dont' worry...the end is near. CHECK IT!! BIKE CHECK!!!



I hope y'all can come out. STRIKE EVERYWHERE! BIKE EVERYWHERE! #A27 and #M1GS

BUT until then, why not enjoy some leisurely, family-style Critical Mass in south-central Brooklyn?



Ditmass <3 Rides is a local, grassroots Mass that happens nearly every Friday 7pm in front of the Cortelyou Branch of the Library in Ditmas Park.

Of course, tomorrow is also 1st Friday, so cyclists are free to meet at Union Square North at 7pm and ride somewhere together. I am not sure what I am doing yet, but I am feeling the leisure of staying in Brooklyn. Perhaps 1st Friday Critical Mass can meet us at Grand Army Plaza in Brookyln at 8???

Bike Safe, Bike Love, Bike Everywhere, Strike Everywhere! But especially, my bike love, ride with all due care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#FTP #CriticalMass #BikeNYC #OWS 7pm tonight

prayers up